Strengths coaching will help you identify your realised strengths and tap into your unrealised strengths to improve confidence, productivity and engagement. In this coaching session we use the Strengths Profile Assessment (formerly R2 Strengths Profiler), a world-leading strengths development tool. This assessment tool measures 60 strengths across the 3 dimensions of Performance, Energy, and Use and will provide you with a detailed profile revealing your realised strengths, learned behaviours, weaknesses, and unrealised strengths.
By knowing more about your strengths, you can look for opportunities in your professional and personal life to do more of what motivates and energises you, and less of what de-motivates and drains you.
How does the Strengths Coaching process work?
- You complete the online Strengths Profile Assessment* (formerly R2 Strengths Profiler)
- The comprehensive Expert Strengths Profile Report is generated and sent to you
- We meet for a 60-minute coaching session to identify and unlock your potential
The Strengths Coaching session will help you:
- Discover the difference between your natural strengths and your learned behaviours
- Use your strengths more to improve confidence, productivity and engagement
- Uncover your untapped potential by identifying your unrealised strengths
- Be aware of your weaknesses but know how you can overcome these
- Articulate to recruiters and future employers what you can offer in a genuine way
Expert Individual Strengths Assessment + 60-min debrief = $325 (including GST)
The Strengths Coaching session is conducted by Leah Lambart (Accredited Strengths Profile Coach)
Face-to-face in Malvern (VIC) or via Zoom/Skype
For further information, please email Leah on email@example.com or call on 0413 558 758