Personal Development Coaching
Personal Development coaching will help you to create awareness of current thinking and behaviour and acceptance of the impact this can have on personal and professional effectiveness. We do this by providing insights into the thoughts and attitudes which motivate your behaviour, how you relate to others, as well as how you solve problems and make decisions.
The coaching and development will help you understand your own thinking and behaviour, and identify strategies for improved effectiveness. The ultimate objective is to build deeper self-awareness and develop the most constructive ways of thinking and behaving.
Gaining a deeper insight into your strengths and areas for development can help to:
- Improve effectiveness in your role and career satisfaction
- Develop greater skills in areas such as resilience, personal motivation and emotional intelligence
- Build confidence, work with their inner critic and develop a growth mindset
- Apply more flexible and creative thinking
- Overcome challenging situations
- Identify barriers to success
- Enhance your leadership capability
- Cope better with stress, pressure and change
- Achieve self-set goals
- Improve your interpersonal relationships
- Discover new ways of thinking and behaving
- Support your health and wellbeing
- Transform behaviour and create lasting change
Personal Development coaching may include:
- Discussion and assessment of your current situation
- Identifying your career goals and key values and aspirations
- Identifying key strengths and areas for development
- Action planning and development of a personal development plan
- Identifying practical everyday strategies inside and outside the workplace for implementation
What is the process?
Preparation and Assessment
1. Understanding of current situation, goals and aspirations, discussion of process and assessment tool
2. Online Assessment – self-development tool
Coaching and Development Sessions
1. Coaching debrief session, explanation and application of the results (1 ½ hour face to face)
2. Identifying key development areas and action planning (1-hour skype)
Coaching and development– 2.5 hours + Self-assessment tool
Total $995 (including GST)
* Additional follow-up 1 hr Skype session – $275 (including GST)
Follow–up and support
1. Comprehensive and easy-to-use self-development guide
2. Assessment profile and reports
3. Action plan and tailored development strategies
4. Email and phone support
A third follow-up session is optional (1-hour Skype). This additional session will cover practical implementation, additional support and progress
Who is personal development coaching suitable for?
- Emerging leaders or people who are new to a leadership role
- Graduates and entry-level professionals
- Professionals at all levels and across all industries
Personal development coaching is conducted by Clare Pickard (accredited Lifestyles Inventory (LSI) and GroupStyles Inventory (GSI) Practitioner). Sessions are conducted face-to-face in Essendon or can be delivered in full via Skype/Zoom to clients outside of Melbourne.
For further information, please email Clare on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0417 389 523
Join the Relaunch Me Academy
Join us now to receive 'The Must-Have Job Search Guide' as well as exclusive access to the Relaunch Me Academy with other freebies, products and upcoming courses.