Behavioural Interview Coaching Session – $395 incl. GST
This behavioural interview coaching session is a 90-minute consultation that will build your confidence, master your interview techniques and ensure that you prepare in the best possible way for your next behavioural interview.
These sessions are tailored for the individual and the role and industry that you are interviewing for. This session will focus on preparing you for behavioural interviews which are now used by 90% of organisations.
What will you learn in a Behavioural Interview Coaching Session?
Depending on your base level of knowledge, these sessions may include discussion around any of the following:
- Anticipating the likely questions based on the key competencies/selection criteria
- Brainstorming the likely challenges and priorities in the role
- Structuring your responses to the most common general questions
- Articulating your key strengths and transferable skills
- Responding to likely behavioural questions using the ‘STAR’ format
- Brainstorming and workshopping your best examples to ensure that they clearly demonstrate the key competencies
- Asking the right questions
- Building rapport, positive body language and selling yourself
- Closing the interview
- Tips and tricks for nailing it!
Who are Behavioural Interview Coaching sessions suitable for?
- Entry-level candidates
- Internship and Graduate interviews (*see further details below)
- Mid to Senior Professionals across all industries
- Government panel interviews
- Emergency services interviews (police, paramedic, firefighter at all levels) – see more information here
- Medical interviews (specialist medicine, nursing, dietetics, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, allied health, aged care etc)
Our Industry Expertise
We have successfully coached clients across a vast range of industries including education, healthcare/medical (medicine, nursing, physiotherapy, dietetics, medical devices etc), accounting & finance, banking, legal, marketing, communications, design, engineering, information technology, data analysis, human resources, administration, education/teaching plus many more.
We also have had great success coaching clients for emergency services interviews including the police (Recruit to Inspector level, fire services (all states from recruit to senior firefighters) and paramedic (including graduate, MICA program, instructors and station officers).
*Internship / Graduate Program Interview Preparation
Our coaches also have specific Graduate Recruitment experience in global and national firms and can coach internship and graduate applicants specifically on the following parts of the internship and graduate recruitment programs:
– Video Interviews
– Group and Virtual Assessment Centres
– Case Interview (for management consulting)
For further information, or to book a session with one of our coaches in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane/Noosa, please contact us here.
For further information or to book a coaching session please click on the button below.