The Career Launchpad Program
Cost $1,895 incl. GST
The Career Launchpad Program is a coaching program designed for recent school leavers, university/TAFE students and/or young adults just embarking on their career journey.
As ex-recruiters involved in Graduate Recruitment with national professional services firms, we know first hand how competitive today’s graduate market is. We strongly believe that students need to be made well aware from their 1st year at university/TAFE what experience, skills and attributes that they need to be able to demonstrate in order to be marketable in a highly competitive graduate market.
This program includes three 90-minute face-to-face coaching sessions and a professional resume & cover letter written for you by one of our highly experienced resume writers.
This program is for students serious about giving themselves the best possible chance once they complete their studies and includes the following:
- 1 x 90 min Career Coaching strategy session (including completion of the Career Magnifier Personality and Interests Assessments) to identify careers aligned to your personality, interests and values whilst also considering your field of study and future career goals
- Professionally written resume and cover letter tailored for your idea industry including a Phone/Skype consultation with an experienced resume writer
- 1 x 90 min LinkedIn Coaching session to help you develop a compelling LinkedIn profile and understand how to utilise LinkedIn for networking and job search
- 1 x 90 min Behavioural Interview Coaching session to ensure that you understand how to use the STAR interview technique correctly and have responses that will ensure you stand out from the competition
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & TEMPLATES:
- Professional ATS compliant Resume and Cover Letter templates
- Practise interview questions that are tailored to your ideal industry
- Recommended interview questions that you can ask the interview panel
- LinkedIn Guide for Personal Branding
- LinkedIn Engagement Strategy
- Interview Guide & practise questions
This program is designed to prepare you for the competitive job market and to ensure that you are putting in place all the things you need to do in order to be a compelling candidate in the future.