What Is LinkedIn Coaching?
LinkedIn Coaching is a 1.5-hour coaching session that focuses on developing a complete and keyword optimised profile and utilising LinkedIn more effectively to attract the attention of your target audience, whether that be recruiters, potential employers, clients or other industry professionals.
LinkedIn Coaching will get great results for:
- Career changers;
- Individuals keen to develop their personal brand;
- Small business owners; and
- Service-based businesses keen to attract future clients
We are big advocates of LinkedIn and will coach you on LinkedIn strategies to capture the attention of your target audience, build your personal brand, expand your networks and tap into the hidden job market.
Relaunch Me offers face-to-face coaching sessions in Essendon and Malvern VIC as well as via Zoom.
We also run LinkedIn workshops for groups or organisations.
Why You Should Be Using LinkedIn
Recent research suggests that 94% of recruiters are using LinkedIn to find candidates for the roles they are trying to fill.
If your LinkedIn profile is not portraying you in the best possible way, then you will be missing out on potential opportunities.
Questions To Ask Yourself About Your Profile
1. Is your LinkedIn profile written for your future or your past?
2. Are you leveraging LinkedIn to its full potential?
3. Do you have a complete and keyword optimised profile?
4. Are you utilising LinkedIn to generate new leads to your business?
5. Are you utilising LinkedIn to enhance your personal brand?
LinkedIn is more important than ever for the following reasons
- 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn to find quality candidates
- 80% of jobs are not advertised and are placed through networking
The aim of this LinkedIn Coaching session is to align your LinkedIn profile with your target audience and to tailor it for your future rather than your past
- Create a compelling LinkedIn summary
- Ensure your profile is keyword optimised for your target audience
- Ensure you get the attention of recruiters and potential
- Obtain powerful recommendations
I just wanted to say thanks for the LinkedIn Coaching session, the email follow-up and the ongoing support. I believe that the profile now has the shape, structure and content that I was hoping to achieve. I am definitely getting many more hits now, especially from recruiters.
I have signed up to the apps that you recommended and I plan to start posting in the near future. Interestingly, with a better profile, I have recently been contacted by RMIT to become a mentor for undergrads which is great. I cannot thank you enough for the session and for opening my eyes to the benefits of LinkedIn. make sure you look out for my posts over the next few months. Cheers
Mark, Operations Manager, Melbourne
I am really looking forward to tapping into Leah’s LinkedIn coaching and Career counselling experience and knowledge again. As a first step and in a very short time she enabled me to succinctly articulate my skills and experience to build an impactful profile. I now feel like I have direction and some goals toward rethinking how I see my professional self and how I would like others to view me. Thank you Leah and see you soon!
Kate, Project Manager, Melbourne
Leah is insightful, empathetic and very knowledgeable about job search, career development and using LinkedIn to generate business. She was well prepared for our meeting and provided practical suggestions and advice in a very constructive way. I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone looking to progress in their existing role or to move into a new role.
Gin, Senior Legal Counsel, Melbourne