Podcast Episode #19 100 Lunches with Strangers, how Kaley Chu changed her life for the better
Finding herself in a humiliating situation as a result of her shyness, Kaley Chu decided something had to change and set herself a crazy challenge to have lunch with 100 strangers. What came next completely changed her life.
Kaley is now an author and TEDx speaker and she has also left the financial planning field to focus on motivating others to step out of their comfort zone in order to reach their full potential.
In this episode, Kaley and I discussed the following:
- Why Kaley set herself a goal to have 100 lunches with 100 strangers
- How she overcame her fear to invite strangers to have lunch with her
- What she learnt about overcoming fear in those early days
- Some of the memorable lunches that she had during the challenge
- How this experience has changed her life for the better
- What she has learnt about yourself since she embarked on this challenge
- Kaley’s advice for others who are scared to reach out and contact strangers
For more information about Kaley, or to purchase her book ‘100 Lunches with Strangers’:
Website – https://www.kaleychu.com
Social media – @kaleychu