Firefighter Group Coaching sessions are designed for individuals preparing for firefighter interviews for CFA, MFB, Air Services, QLD, ACT or NSW Fire Services.
The interviews for these organisations are extremely gruelling so to be successful you need to prepare well ahead. These sessions are designed to help you focus your preparation in the right areas and to ensure that you are preparing correctly and not wasting valuable time.
I have successfully coached firefighters for 5 years and will help you understand what the panel are looking for in your responses. In particular, these sessions will outline the following:
- How to answer ‘Tell me about yourself?”
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Key transferable skills
- The areas you need to study for
- The key competencies / skills you need to demonstrate
- Understanding your key transferable skills
- Understanding behavioural questions and using the STAR method correctly
- Opportunity to receive feedback on examples specific to your situation
For further information or to register for this group coaching session, please contact Leah Lambart on email@example.com