Career Coaching Session – 90 minutes
Cost $395 incl. GST
Our signature Career Coaching session is a 90-minute coaching session with the objective of identifying your ‘best fit’ careers based on the four key pillars; personality type, strengths, interests and values so that you too can find a meaningful and fulfilling career.
The assessment includes discussion around your career-to-date and a debrief of the Career Magnifier Assessment which is completed prior to the session.
Each Career Coaching sessions is tailored to the needs of the individual and may include any or all of the following:
- Discussion about your career to date and decisions that you have made along the way
- Discussion around key insights gained from the results of the Career Magnifier Personality and
Interests assessment tool
- Assessment of your future career path whilst identifying key focus areas aligned with your personality, interests, and values.
- Identification of key skills and how these could transfer to new industries
- Discussion around career options and study requirements (if any)
- Advice on how to market yourself effectively
- Exploration of upskilling opportunities
- Discussion around strengths and weaknesses
- Constructive feedback on resume and LinkedIn profile and how to tailor for future
The objective of the session is to identify a shortlist of careers for you to go away and explore further. Your coach will send you a detailed Action Plan following the session documenting identified careers and including relevant links, articles and other resources to kick-off your research!
Who is this Career Coaching session for?
- Senior high school students (Year 10 and above)
- Recent school leavers looking to get ideas about ‘best fit’ careers
- University students seeking clarity about their future career direction
- Graduates to Senior Managers keen to explore alternative career options
- Individuals keen to start their own business
- Individuals who have been forced to rethink their career path as a result of Covid-19
- Individuals who have been forced to rethink their career path due to illness or injury
This session is for you if you are sick of just ‘thinking’ about finding fulfilling work and are ready to do the hard work to make it happen.
Follow-up 60 minute sessions are charged at a cost of $250 per hour (including GST).
We have career coaches based in Melbourne (Malvern / Essendon) VIC, Sydney (Brookvale) NSW, Brisbane (New Farm) and Noosa QLD. We also offer career coaching sessions via Zoom for our many international, interstate and rural clients.
To book a session or ask a question, please submit an enquiry form on our Contact page.